Blocked Drains in Croydon? Call 020 3432 0530
Our drainage engineers are available for an emergency 24 hrs a day
London Drain Surveys have a reputation in Croydon, one of the largest commercial districts outside Central London, with a population of over 52,000 people. If you have any kind of problem with drains in Croydon, we can help. We offer both commercial and domestic drainage services in Croydon and have many happy customers. We use micro cameras to provide a crystal clear image of internal pipework for our CCTV drain surveys. This means we are able to quickly and accurately diagnose any problems. We also provide an emergency drain unblocking service which covers external drains but also sinks, toilets, showers, manholes and more. If you have a drainage problem in Croydon and don’t want to have your entire system excavated and replaced, we offer a relining service which can often be a suitable alternative and has very little disruption. We are also able to offer an excavation and reinstatement service if this is required, and drain tracing to trace and map where drains run; this can be useful before building work to ensure there are no nasty surprises with damaged pipes.
Services provided by London Drain Surveys in Croydon include:
- Blockages – a small internal blockage can be easy for us to deal with but can cause serious problems if left for too long, affecting your drains, sinks and toilets. We can deal with all blockages to get your pipes flowing efficiently again. External blockages can cause just as many problems and occur frequently. You need the experts to deal with this immediately to eliminate the need for potentially expensive repairs to your property in the future. With our specialist equipment we can unblock anything from rainwater downpipes, manholes, gullys and soakaways.
- CCTV Drain Surveys – these internal surveys of the drainage pipework are carried out using micro camera systems to provide crystal clear views of the condition of the pipework. This enables us to investigate the source of a problem, assess the condition of the pipes and drains and create a solution with all the facts in hand, without having to dig down first. We use WinCam which is a recognised industry standard reporting system, used by the majority of insurance companies and surveyors in the UK.
- Drain Tracing – this is used to find the pipework prior to buildings being constructed on a site, using tracking equipment to find the location of the drain runs. For the construction industry our drain tracing service can be an essential tool in their effective planning.
- Excavation Reinstatement – this is the solution when the alternatives are not feasible. To repair a section of pipework we would excavate, repair the pipework and then reinstate all the groundwork back to its original status. Our fully qualified engineers hold Street Works licences so they are able to work in roads, pavements and public areas when necessary.
- High Pressure Jetting – this is the technique of pressuring water to extreme levels for the purpose of cleaning and clearing pipeworks. This is a tried and tested method which is environmentally friendly as no chemicals are used in the process.
We have been taking care of drains in Croydon for several years now. We have over twenty-five years’ experience, and all of our engineers have full DBS checks. A number of our engineers have been with us for over fifteen years. We have the maximum public liability insurance for a company our size, so you can be sure you are in safe hands with our experienced and friendly engineers who all have qualifications relevant to their skill set and position.
We have celebrated over 25 years of great customer service and our clients have no issues with recommending us to friends and family, time and time again. We bring with us a wealth of experience in all problems related to drainage. Our fully trained staff will be able to asses the problem, plan and implement a solution that works for you. We use high quality equipment and parts, as we believe this is the way to guarantee the longevity of the solution.
We offer a range of additional services including:
- CCTV Drain Surveys
- Drain Tracing
- Excavation Reinstatement
- High Pressure Jetting
- Re-rounding Pipes
- Relining Drainage Pipes
- Patch Lining
- Sewer Pipe Lining
Blocked Drains in Croydon | Got a problem? Call 020 3432 0530
Contact us to request a call and our experts will ring you right back.
Croydon Emergency Drainage Services
Drain Contractors Croydon | Drain Unblocking Croydon | Saniflo Engineers Croydon | Blocked Drains Croydon