Blocked Drains in Kingston? Call 020 3432 0530
Our drainage engineers are available for an emergency 24 hrs a day
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames is famous for its royal history and its idyllic location, only 10 miles south west of London on a picturesque stretch of the River Thames. In 2013 however, it became famous for something a little less appealing. A 15-tonne ball of grease and waste the size of a bus, was detected in the sewer pipe below. While the size of this was unusually large, in a popular location with plenty of restaurants and businesses, this is a common occurrence and this is exactly why the services of London Drain Surveys are so commonly required in Kingston.
Even the smallest of blockages can cause serious problems not only for your drains, it can cause expensive property damage in the long run. Specialist equipment and a highly skilled team are required to get your drains working effectively and minimise any potential future damage. We have built a good reputation with our clients in Kingston over our 25 years in business, continuously meeting their expectations, for all their drainage needs. We offer a wealth of experience and fully trained staff that have the ability to find a solution to any drainage problem. We offer a range of services including:
- CCTV Drain Surveys – These are invaluable in enabling us to investigate any drainage issues at the source of the problem. Using micro camera systems which provide clear views inside the pipework, we can then assess the conditions of the pipes and drains. This means we can create the most efficient and cost effective plan with all the relevant facts.
- Relining Drainage Pipes – This is used as a much less disruptive alternative to excavating and replacing a drain. It is a long term solution that is cost effective and can be completed relatively quickly while still meeting industry standards. This is also usually the preferred method by insurance companies, rather than a full excavation.
- Patch Lining – When we have established that there is a crack or fracture or a joint is misaligned, we can carry our patch lining internally. Like relining the pipes, this is a fast, cost effective solution that meets industry requirements. This solution can return your pipes to working order within a matter of hours.
- High Pressure Jetting – We specialise in high pressure water jetting for use as a clearing and cleaning tool. This is useful for so many industries but most importantly it is a safe and effective solution for descaling and clearing blocked pipes and drains. This method is environmentally friendly as it requires no chemicals so it is always the recommended solution.
- Re-rounding Pipes – This is another solution that does not require pipework being excavated so it reduces inconvenience, time spent and the overall cost. Pitch fibre pipework was installed a lot in the seventies and now we are seeing a great deal of the pipework where the pitch fibre has collapsed underground. Re-rounding the pipes using specialist reforming equipment and then installing a lining system, effectively creates a new pipe and gives a much longer lifespan.
At London Drain Surveys, we pride ourselves on our high quality standard of workmanship and our ability to work efficiently to minimise any inconvenience to our customers. We believe our rates are highly competitive and are always happy to give a no obligation quote.
Blocked Drains in Kingston | Got a problem? Call 020 3432 0530
Contact us to request a call and our experts will ring you right back.
Kingston Emergency Drainage Services
Drain Contractors Kingston | Drain Unblocking Kingston | Saniflo Engineers Kingston | Blocked Drains Kingston